Thursday 19 June 2014

It's all about the dogs

This week has been great fun (she says sarcastically while drinking coffee), the Angry Cat has decided that I need to be awake at 4am. He feels that its important for me to appreciate the morning chorus of the birds!! I'm pretty sure I say this every year, but, its getting brighter so much earlier these mornings! I think anyone who has a cat can feel my pain, they must be fed as soon as there is sun!

On the bright side (!) I have been able to get some more work done. I decided this week to concentrate on the dogs! During the summer I cut my little dog's (Ruby) hair short, she is half Pomeranian half Sheltie, her coat is very heavy and she really suffers in the heat. Since she wouldn't have her beautiful long coat I decided to make her a pretty flower for her collar (she is a very girly, dainty dog!!) 

Ruby

Here is the finished product (I haven't been able to get her wearing it yet as she is staying with the parents, I hope she likes it) I made some more for my Folksy shop, I reckon there are more little doggies out there who's owners would like this! 

While I was on my holidays in Canada a few weeks ago I got to stay with the most beautiful (and enormous) Great Dane named Millie. She very graciously let me stay in her house so I decided to make her a doggy bandanna to say thank you. This was the end result. 

I'm going to start working on a little keyring for carrying poop bags, I always seem to forget to bring them with me when I leave the house! 
Until next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment